Friday, April 19, 2013


I figured out to attach pictures!! Woo!
I found Hunter Tim! he insisted we pose like this
I sit by Sarah Cardona at dinner all the time
I found my friend Hi'i who is going to be with Katrina in Temple Square! 
One of me and my friend Alex from BYUH
I think I attached one of Sister Carter and I being weird with Elder Hall being weird in the background....that sums up life here when we aren't studying hard core haha
The one of my district in front of the temple is everyone except my companion. She got called as sister trainer leader for our Zone so she didn't get to come take pictures with us but we are going to the temple later today and will get more pictures to send. 
I found Joey like ten minutes after he got dropped off! he was super stoked to see me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment