Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Me again!

So I feel like I just emailed you, which I kind of did since P-day was Wednesday last week. So I haven't got a whole lot more to say since It was only a few days ago, but this weekend was really good. We had a few investigators come to church which is really nice. Actually the last three weeks both sister Walter and I and the other two sisters in our ward have had investigators at church and our ward is doing a really awesome job of making them feel welcomed. Good things are happening here. In a way I feel like I might be getting transferred, just because I love it so much here! But we will find that out on Sunday and then if I do get transferred I will find out where on Tuesday next week and let you all know then. This past transfer has been so fast! I can't even believe it's almost over. I can't believe it's almost October either. It started to get really hot here and then this past weekend it has cooled down again and gotten cloudy so that's nice. I don't think I'm prepared for the really humid hot summers they have here, but it's something I've never really experienced before so I'm not sure what to expect. 
The kids have been on school holidays the past week and this week is the last week of their holidays. They go to school almost year-round here and every few months they get 2 weeks off and then over summer (which for them in Christmas) they get 6 weeks. I was explaining to someone how we get 3 months off in the summer and they thought that sounded crazy! Well the kids thought it sounded awesome and the mom thought it sounded crazy haha This week should be busy and good. The last week of the transfer always seems busier I think and we also have a baptism to get ready for on Saturday as well, but hopefully all will go well and I will have a lot to email about next week between that and transfers. If I get transferred I hope I go to either up North to Townsville or something, or to Tweed Head because that's where Kirra and the Quiksilver Pro are  and it's still my dream to tract into a pro surfer haha. 
Well I hope that school is going awesome for everyone and you're all loving the fall weather!
Love,

Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment