Tuesday, February 11, 2014

6 months in Toowoomba!!

Well I'm staying right here in Toowoomba! Which makes me really happy. Although I'm sure by the end of this transfer I'll be ready for a new adventure. I can just feel that this transfer is going to be a transfer full of miracles because we are seeing some incredible things happen with investigators and members here in Toowoomba. The only sad thing about transfers is my bestie friend sister Tauti got transferred away. She's been here with me since I first got here and we have been through a lot together. But the Lord needed her to go be a sister Training leader and help lots of sisters on the gold coast so that's ok. I still have my wonderful companion and sister Suá who can keep teaching me Samoan haha we got a new sister as well sister Cash-Vea who is also polynesian so I'm still quite outnumbered but I fit right in ;) It's going to be fun.   Also all of the sisters from my MTC group are now up North in northern Queensland. Sister Solomon stole my dream of going to Townsville, but no worries I know the Lord wants me here in Toowoomba to carry on here because there is SO MUCH work to be done. 
Don't underestimate yourselves as member missionaries. One thing we are working on with our ward is teaching all our progressing investigators in members homes. So just do what you can and open your homes up to the missionaries and their investigators, and then you can be a big part in this big miracle that is happening all over the world! Time is really flying by these days, I can't believe that it's already nearly half way through Febuary. I'll work on taking some more pictures with people we are teaching and send them out to you guys so you can put a face to a name. Well I don't have lots of time today but hope your week goes well! My P-day should be back to normal next week and be on Monday but you never know haha.
Love you!

Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment