Sunday, April 13, 2014

Food Poisoning & All Sorts of Weirdness!


So I don't have a lot of time and the shift key is broken. Sorry for the horrible punctuation and capitalization. So last week was going really well until my companion and I both woke up with horrible food poisoning. That was icky, and we were down and out for 2 days. I have never taken a sick day my whole mission but there was just no way around it. And wouldn't you know that  it would hit me on the year anniversary of my first say in the MTC! It was a great way to celebrate....basically sleeping all day and running back and forth to the bathroom, alternating with my companion. Gross! Satan just sure knows how to get you. But it is pretty cool to think of all that has happened to me in the past year. It has been just the craziest time. This week we have a mini missionary with us which is cool. We did have two but one didn't quite make it past her third day. She said she was sick and had her family come pick her up. Kind of sad but I don't think she wanted to come really in the first place. We have interviews with our mission president this week which I am looking forward to. Oh and General Conference was just amazing as usual. It's funny the closer I get to the end of my mission the more I have to think about the future...scary. But hope your week is good! love you!
Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment