Monday, January 6, 2014

2014


It's 2014!! What the?? How did that even happen? It's weird because my new companion asked me when I'm going home and I told her this year, instead of next year. It's so crazy. Anyways, as usual, the beginning of the transfer has been busy and crazy. Especially when I have a new companion and especially one who's even new to the mission. My new companion is sister Fesolai she's from Auckland, NZ and she is Samoan. She is from the same part of Auckland as sister Tauti, they were in the same stake, so that was a fun reunion for them. The other sister is sister Suá from Christchurch so I am surrounded by Samoan Kiwis. It is so great! I love it, wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I wonder if I got called to Australia or New Zealand though haha. I think if I come home with an accent it will be a kiwi accent not an Aussie one. I'm ok with that though. So my new companion is 19 and just recently reactivated into the gospel so she is full of faith and enthusiasm. It is so great. We are going to see miracles here for sure. A lot of our investigators are getting home from the holidays about now and so things should start to get back to normal a bit. We have to go into Brisbane again this week for new missioanry orientation so that will take a chuck of two days out of our work week but that's alright it should be fun. We also got two new elders here in Toowoomba to replace two of the elders in our district. Elder Beverige and he is training another new missioanry named elder Pu, Yes that is right and it is pronounced Poo. We thought about just nicknaming him elder P but that is just as bad and then we thought we will just spell it out elder P.U. but also just as bad. He just has a really bad name haha. He is from China and is hilarious. So he will really help us with our English Conversation Classes I think. So anyways good stuff happening here and I'm feeling really good about this transfer, also my bike fall wounds are mostly healing up. My one hand is still giving me problems a bit but our bishop is a doctor so I might just ask him to look at it. Hope everyone else's New years was awesome! 
Alofa Atu,

Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment