Monday, March 17, 2014

Maybe My Last Week in Toowoomba?

This is maybe my last week in Toowoomba. I find out on Sunday and I'll let you know on Tuesday. 
I will be sad to go because I love it here, but you never know I could end up staying as well.
I've got like no time this week at all to write but we had a great week. Nya's baptism is on Saturday so we are going out to Dalby and that should be fun. I can't wait for Nya to be able to make that step towards returning to be with her Father in Heaven. She is a very special daughter of God. I love the whole family and it will be great when they can all be baptized, it's just this thing in Australia where it takes forever to process the paperwork to be legally married. WAY DIFFERENT then home haha drive-thru anyone? But anyways that is what I have to look forward to this week and I hope everyone is doing well at home. I love hearing about all the people joining Heavenly Father's army of missionaries right now it's pretty cool to see how the world's youth are rising up. Anyways Love you all!

Sister RAsmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment