Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's a New Day!

Aloha!
Well, last week was a pretty hard week. Lot's of our lessons fell through and just things kept cropping up and disrupting our plans and what not. It got a little frustrating. Then we went to the temple and that was awesome. I love the temple. That made me feel better but the rest of the week ended up being a bit more of the same with things messing up our plans and then not even happening and just all sorts of frustrations. However that's why I love Sundays so much, especially fast Sunday. It's just a fresh start! a clean slate! a new day! I really felt that this time around taking the sacrament. The past week is now in the past, and we have a new hope to move forward and do better and be better. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is so hopeful and the way that his Gospel is organized helps us to feel that hope. We can wake up everyday to a new day and when those days still just add up and bring us down we have the Sacrament to take every week and just start off new and fresh. It's cool too because as soon as we were finished with church we road tripped it out to Dalby to visit the family we are teaching out there and we had a really nice lesson with them. The spirit was felt strongly, and we had fun drawing the plan of salvation in chalk in the backyard. I find that when we teach the gospel really simply in kids terms that the spirit is always there and the simple truths are so beautifully played out in their minds when they answer our questions and ask their own. It was so fun! And the 12 year old Nya is preparing to be baptized on the 22nd of MArch so we are really looking forward to that! Anyways I don't have heaps of time today but I love you and hope you all have a great week because I know I will! And if I don't that's ok because there is a new week coming up after this one anyways.
Ofa Atu,

Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment